16-04-2005 - Version 1.5
- The game now uses less CPU
- Added 200%, 300% and 400% zoom for windowed modes (use ALT-1, ALT-2, ALT-3 and ALT-4 to activate them).
- Improved the replay manager. Version 1.4 kept the fastest replays in the "high" folder. Now, version 1.5 allows to import replays into that folder. If you place any replay in the "replays" folder, and then go to the replay manager to the "high" view, just press 'R', and all the replays in the "replays" folder will be consulted to update the "high" folder.
- Fixed a bug that prevented to redefe keys in linux
28-07-2004 - Fixed a couple of bugs in the source code that caused problems in LINUX.
26-07-2004 - Version 1.4 Source code released under GPL license
03-10-2003 - Version 1.4
- Best times are stored automatically by the game in the folder "high".
- Gameplay statistics are shown at the end of each level
- Keyboard configuration is saved to disk
- I've included 2 extra level-packs with the distribution, the already known "sample-pack" with 3 _EXTRA_HARD_ levels. And a new level pack called "Second Assault" with 8 levels. "Second Assault" features a new type of cannon and a new type of tank. Just check them out! I just can say that the new tanks are deadly!
06-07-2003 - Transball on NOKIA!!
If any of you got a NOKIA 7650 or 3650 phone, you can play now Transball on your phone!! Head to the WildPalm's web page here to grab a demo version of 5 days, or to purchase the complete version!
06-03-2003 - Just for competitors!!
- Just a quick download for the competitors, grab this new exe file. It allows you to play repeatedly to a single level, and displays the time on the top-right corner.
24-02-2003 - Version 1.2 is out!!
- The main idea in version 1.2 was to allow the user to create his own levels! therefore, several changes have been made:
- The game has now support for level packs. A level pack is a set of levels in a predefined order, and each level with its own password.
- The replay format has been changed, to specify the name of the map file in witch it has been recorded.
- A set ot tools for creating level packs is provided in the download section: a mapeditor and the encoder. Go to the mapeditor page to read more about that.
Please, DO NOT LINK DIRECTLY TO THESE FILES!
I've got the server saturated many times because of people directly linking to these files!
Due to a server change, I lost the contributed linux and mac binaries! I'd really appreciate someone downloading the windows version (which contains the source code) and sending me compiled versions for linux/Mac so that I can host them again
If you have liked Super Transball 2, may be you want to play its origins. Find out how the original Transball was downloading Transball 1. However, note that Transball 1 was a game prepared for be run under M.S.DOS and a 486 computer. So, I don't know if the game will run at a proper speed on your machines.
Second assault levels competition (No files received)