Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
The Maze of Galious
 Brain Games Forums : The Maze of Galious
Subject Topic: MOG like Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
valerian
Groupie
Groupie

Posted: 11 September 2004 at 01:27 | IP Logged Quote valerian

I found while ago a cool MOG styled game.....It's called Legend Cave and there are some interesting thing on that game : The select item list (in game old CTRL+arrow up and down to select) also the engine of game is a kind of genius thing very easy too handle ....Take a look at it and tell me what you think maybe it can give some idea for MOG2 ....don't know. anyway you find in this a Deja-vu feeling of MOG...it's only 1.9 Mb so give it a try BTW you will not be able too follow the story line cose it's in japaneese .

Legend Cave : http://cclub.cc.tut.ac.jp/~bm/Projects/2nd/index.html

See you!

Back to Top View valerian's Profile Search for other posts by valerian Visit valerian's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 11 September 2004 at 11:20 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

Goog game! I've played it a little bit (till those dragons that spit fire and the stars that cannot be destroyed appear and the game becames really difficult). And it's quite nice!

It reminds me of MoG too, it has only 3 bad points:
- it's in japanese
- you have a limited amount of objects that you can take
- the jump is better in MoG (I hate that when you collide with the roof the character inmediately goes down).

Other than that it's a really nice game. Btw, what are the knives and shields for?
Back to Top View Popolon's Profile Search for other posts by Popolon Visit Popolon's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

valerian
Groupie
Groupie

Posted: 11 September 2004 at 15:41 | IP Logged Quote valerian

I don't know for shield but the knives (if selected) can be use by pressing "?" to kill ennemy and you can also take them back in your inventory as you have killed an ennemy.in some room if you kill all the monster some secret appear and if you press down arrow on some skeleton that are on the floor sometimes find object or release a ghost that come after you. 
Back to Top View valerian's Profile Search for other posts by valerian Visit valerian's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version