Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
The Maze of Galious
 Brain Games Forums : The Maze of Galious
Subject Topic: Hey! I’m new in the forum! Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Pablibiris

Posted: 12 May 2004 at 22:11 | IP Logged Quote Pablibiris

I love the MSX and I love this page and the remakes

I hope no one forget the MSX's games.Sorry for my bad english,but I'm spanish (you remember me.Popolon? )

Thanx for all!!

Back to Top View Pablibiris's Profile Search for other posts by Pablibiris Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

MP83

Posted: 13 May 2004 at 10:45 | IP Logged Quote MP83

You thanked me too, I believe...  (I made the graphics for Road Fighter remake)

From me: you're welcome.

Back to Top View MP83's Profile Search for other posts by MP83 Visit MP83's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 13 May 2004 at 11:22 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

Wellcome Pablibiris! yes, of course I remember you (it was just yesterday or the day before yesterday that we were talking )

Well, I hope that you visit us often in the forums!

You told me that you are interested in collecting MSX material. You will find many MSX fans here, if you are interested in a particular ROM, etc. I think that you can easiy obtain it just by requesting it in the forum.

and btw, I'd like to ask it again: Does anyone knows or has an MSX game called "Haunted Hause" (not "haunted house" that is another game). It was a platform based game, and in the cover there was a picture of a guy with an extremely long nose. It's one of the few games that I played when I owned my MSX that I've been unable to find again!
Back to Top View Popolon's Profile Search for other posts by Popolon Visit Popolon's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Pablibiris

Posted: 13 May 2004 at 15:53 | IP Logged Quote Pablibiris

Hey! Ty Popolon and MP83!!

And to Popolon,I have the original game what you want  I search in my roms and disks list to find it and I send you

But my game is named "Haunted HOuse" and is a game of Joe Kowalsky(other game is "Blow up").The guy have a long nose But I think this is the game you want.

Ty all and see all here!!

Back to Top View Pablibiris's Profile Search for other posts by Pablibiris Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 13 May 2004 at 16:42 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

Thanks for the game!!!!!!

If some one is interested on it, just tell me!

btw Pablibiris, remember to log in the next time! hehe
Back to Top View Popolon's Profile Search for other posts by Popolon Visit Popolon's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Pablibiris

Posted: 13 May 2004 at 20:43 | IP Logged Quote Pablibiris

Ok!

But I try to login and the text say "Sorry,only member with sufficient permission can access this page"  I'm novice in this...and I don't know how to loggin...sorry

Pablibiris

Posted: 13 May 2004 at 20:48 | IP Logged Quote Pablibiris

Ok!

But I don't know how to loggin...When I try to it,the text say "Sorry,but only members with sufficient permission can access this page"

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 14 May 2004 at 09:15 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

I think that just by clicking in the "login" button at the top of the page should work!

Pablibiris

Posted: 14 May 2004 at 13:33 | IP Logged Quote Pablibiris

Ok,all is ok now.Thanks!!

And MP83,good work with the graphics of Road Fighter Remake!!

MP83

Posted: 17 May 2004 at 11:50 | IP Logged Quote MP83

Thanks for your comment, Pablibiris.

Popolon, I would like to test what kind of silly game this Haunted HOuse is. Can you send it to me?

Back to Top View MP83's Profile Search for other posts by MP83 Visit MP83's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 17 May 2004 at 12:34 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

sent

MP83

Posted: 17 May 2004 at 13:15 | IP Logged Quote MP83

downloaded

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version