Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
The Maze of Galious
 Brain Games Forums : The Maze of Galious
Subject Topic: Jorito’s demon-battle theme Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
dandrea

Posted: 21 August 2003 at 16:07 | IP Logged Quote dandrea

Jorito! I want you to know that I got the habit of listening to the various mog theme versions made by everyone while working (just as "normal" music).

I was listening right now to the demon-battle theme you did. Gives me itches to fight a demon. :-) Awesome. A sugestion: have you ever thought of adding a choir or chanting voices in unissom in the background, "ohhhhhh-ohhhhhhhh!" :o)

Ok, serious: I think it would fit good! Would add up to the epic, heroic feeling of the sound. :-) Just a sugestion.

Back to Top View dandrea's Profile Search for other posts by dandrea Visit dandrea's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

MP83

Posted: 22 August 2003 at 09:26 | IP Logged Quote MP83

Sounds like it would work. What do you think Jorito? :)
Back to Top View MP83's Profile Search for other posts by MP83 Visit MP83's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Jorito
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 22 August 2003 at 23:29 | IP Logged Quote Jorito

Worth a try But then again, I should really first finish and polish the piece-of-crap-I-made-in-10-minutes first before I add new stuff to it

Frankly, my work on the MoG remake is a bit on halt at the moment, first have to finish other projects (Arranger Platinum, Bombaman) before I can pay some attention to MoG again.
Back to Top View Jorito's Profile Search for other posts by Jorito Visit Jorito's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 27 August 2003 at 14:01 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

Take it easy Jorito. I would also like to finish the MoG2 engine before retaking MoG...
Back to Top View Popolon's Profile Search for other posts by Popolon Visit Popolon's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version